Monday 5 September 2005

I am inspired

I have upon writing my previous entry, inspired myself to attempt to once again, decrease my chocolate intake. I attempt this feat without the assistance of any kind of a chocolate substitute. No cocoa patches, hypnosis, cocoa addiction gum, overeating other things in it's place.....

12:20am: I have not eaten chocolate in approximately 15 minutes. (give or take a few.) There is a slight tremor in my left hand, and my stomach is gurgling, but I can handle the withdrawl so far.

12:22am: I find myself thinking about the texture of the peanuts in the chocolate I ate earlier. Rolling around my tongue, gentley being carressed by smooth melting chocolate. So sweet! So satisfying.

12:23am: Crap. I'm having palpitations. The only fighting chance I have is if I go to bed and hope I don't get up during the night and sleep-eat. I've been known to do that where chocolate is concerned. Night, Night.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I am taking it you received some "interesting" comments.....