Tuesday 11 July 2006

My husband Phil

I wouldn't exactly say that the other half of we is a dead ringer for Robin Williams, but let me just say that many, many, MANY people have commented on the likeness through the years....except he's just not quite as hairy as Mr. Williams.
As Mr. Perp was flying to his destination a lovely American family from the Eastern U.S. thought they were fortunate enough to be flying with a star. When seeing my dearest they yelled out PHIL! Look it's Phil! Apparently now that he is getting older he's less like Robin and more like Phil Collins.
Personally, I think instead of straightening them out, as he did, he should of put on his best limey accent and signed autographs. Now that would have been a trip! Maybe he should have introduced them to Vicki and started some real star rumors [giggle].

10 comments:

mish-mash mousse said...

ROFL!!!!!! Now that would have been something to see! I wonder if that was the same couple at the Def Leppard/Journey concert looking for Phil.

Deb said...

I agree with GoofyJ. I'm getting a mental picture of a tabloid photo where he's posing with Vicki over drinks. ROTFL. You're a hoot!!!! I needed that! :)

Kurt said...

I walked behind Mr. Williams once when he was wearing a t-shirt, and hair was bursting from under the collar. He's a rug.

Asaph's Table said...

Perhaps he should start entertaining on flights by singing, "I Can't Sing."

Rainypete said...

I'd sooo be giving out fake autographs. Nothin glike mesing with the emotionally needy to really complete your day.

Krista said...

So I found this amusing, as a family member (i hope!) and did alittle search, and what do you know it is totally ms. perp.
I think I will go now and test this on the family blog...fun fun.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

? Krista? You been drinkin' that wacky tea again or something?

Krista said...

Nope not aloud to drink the whacky tea anymore....

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Should I be congratulating you for an upcoming exciting family event?

Krista said...

ah no. far from it!