Wednesday 20 September 2006

This is from Deb at A Simple Country Girls Dream

Nicknames: no. I have no names with nick in them.

Favorite Drink: Non-fat, no whip, decaf, half sweet peppermint mocha latte. (deep breath) and make that a venti please.

Tattoos: yes. I accidentally stabbed a pencil into my finger in grade school and the mark still exists. It's a blueish colour.

Body Piercings: just my ears. Do fillings in my teeth count?

How much do you love you job 0-10:10 but don't tell the other half of we that.

Birthplace:The delivery room in the hospital. My Mom was there. I'm sure it was wonderful. The fact that she cried because I wasn't a boy doesn't bother me a bit. Sniff.

Favorite Vacation Spot:I don't go on vacation. Only Vicki does.

Stolen any traffic signs: No, they are usually attached to the other drivers and I'm not about to go and grab someones middle finger.

2 door or 4 door? My house has 2, car has 4 and bike has none.

Salad Dressing: No. I prefer to dress lawn ornamentation. Specifically gnomes.

Pie: Cow

Favorite Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Food: HAHA! I'll let you guess that one.

Favorite Day Of The Week: Thursday

Soap: (Now I just want to point out here that this says soap. Deb answered Tomato. ??? Does she like tomato soup or soap.) Baby's own. That's my favourite soap, not soup. I like tomato soup too....but not as a soap.

Toothpaste: No all my teeth are stuck in there on their own. I have known someone though who crazy glues his tooth in everytime it falls out. I expect he'll be dead soon.

What do you do to relax: sleep

Where do you see your self in 10 years: In a mental institution being visited by my four teenaged daughters and their biker gang, drug dealing boys friends and 15 kids. OK. Maybe they won't visit. That's just a pipe dream on my part.

What do you do when bored: I won't ever admit that I'm bored because something bad always happens when I do and I get reallllllly busy. Usually involves someone throwing up or bleeding, so I'm always entertained......whether or not I really am.

Now your turn.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so nutty! I loved your answers, especially the one about the traffic signs.

About the soap; what can I say? I have a Campbell's fetish. I also wear croutons as earrings to complete the whole "look."

ROTFL.