Thursday 16 October 2008

Two of Four


The summer pictures paid off! I've started one of Two of Four. It's on "Madstone" paper. I'm thinking I may not use it again! I only bought it because they were out of Stonehenge at the local Wallack's. I hate to try to venture downtown with a vehicle just for a piece of paper at the other location, so, oh well. Better luck next time.

I'm finding my style has changed slightly to adapt to the new paper. This picture will be a more free, airy kind of painting. Not so photo-realistic.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

That's a good photo to work from.

richgold said...

If you need paper, I can be your paper mule. Then you only have to swing past the porch to pick up your order. Let me know.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Thanks adventurer!

Krista said...

Hey, we invited number 4 to a party next weekend the 25th...send me an email as I seem to have lost your normal address.