Sunday 18 January 2009

Raspberries to Arrogant People

I'm in pain. A great deal of mental pain right now. I have an addiction and I'm going through withdrawl!

I listened to the news tonight. Just a few minutes. A smidgen really. Not long. Just long enough to get angry. I want to vent so badly! I'm not going to vent. Nope. Not even a bit. No. NOOOO! Okay. Maybe just a little.

I'm not going to vent about the government, transit strike, Canadian dollar....or lack of value as the case may be. I'm just going to say I have a problem liking arrogant people. You know the ones. Confident, pleasant and find a way to tell you what they really think of you without you actually realizing that they've put you down until you walk away and think about it. Sometimes they do this with words and sometimes with their actions. I got both. If I were to tell you the situation you may say I was just being "sensitive." I don't think so though. To the person who has annoyed me....thppppttt! I send you a big ole' raspberry! If you are reading this wondering if you are this person. If you find you are even a little bit concerned that you may be this person....then you're not. This person doesn't really care because they are too important to have to care. The nice thing about being me is I don't ever have to see this person again if I don't want to. And guess what. I don't!

Phew! I feel better.

3 comments:

Jams said...

I hate when that happens. Hate it.

Kurt said...

Good for you.

Megan said...

Damn straight!