Friday 8 May 2009

I'm Baaackkkkk!

I'm not dead. Not that it much matters though in the grand scheme of things. I just took a blogging vacation. Why?

I was starting to dream about the various blogs I visit on a more regular basis. The final straw was when I was being chased by Bella Rum's Fathers dentures around the neighbourhood. I thought perhaps I needed a break. Now I'm back. It was like detoxing. Or at least what I imagine detoxing would be like. I struggled to forget and fought the urge to run down and blog about something funny that happened. I probably could use another week or two, but here I am. I'm back.

I now have enough people to do my apple demonstration. I'll work on that and hopefully will post it later this month or early June.

6 comments:

Kurt said...

I quit once, thinking I'd get a real life, then I realized how empty my life was without it.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Even I quite once for about 10 days. The gnomes were not happy...

BONNIE K said...

Glad you're back! And the image of Bella's father's dentures was a good one!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I think I remember a time when you disappeared for a while Kurt. Glad you didn't, I'd have one less blog to obsessively read.

VE, I beat your record by a few days. Please don't try to beat it now because I'm catching up to the people on the top of your blogroll. I'll never catch 'em but I'll give them a good run for their money!

Bonnie, Not so much when they're chasing you in your sleep!

Serena Lewis said...

I wondered why you weren't posting though, after your explanation, it was totally understandable...good to have you back! :)

shoreacres said...

If you see Bella's father's dentures again and they don't have anything to do, tell them to come over and explain to my mom how lucky she is to have spent those big bucks on implants.

Happy to hear the class is full!