Thursday 12 November 2009

Christmas Cards .... Bah Humbug!

I'm not dead from the flu ....Yeah!!!!!  Onto the next crisis. 

Ahhhhh!  I can't cartoon!!!! 

It's been while since I've gotten out the cartooning sketchbook.  It seems harder than it used to!

I've been drawing up the Christmas cards for this year and it's been a struggle.  (And yes Kurt, also some fish.)  My Santa looks like he's had a stroke, my reindeer looks stoned and my fish.....well, they're okay, but not what I need for my Christmas cards.  Maybe I should make a fish Santa and Rudolph.  It would make life easier!  Anybody got a good "Fish as Santa Clause" punch line?

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I'm useless at drawing cartoons. :(

Ed & Jeanne said...

Fish Santa puncline? How about "It was inevitable what with evolution and global warming..."

Kurt said...

I can't cartoon either, but it's never stopped me.

Jennifer Rose said...

well stoned looking reindeer might be a selling point for some people ;p