Monday 7 December 2009

Ready, Set, Go!


Time to start another picture.  A portrait this time.  This isn't one that I'd choose, but it's the one that's been requested.  We'll see if it works out.  The shading is a bit wonky on it and the background difficult.  Never know though if you don't try!

I've also started another hand.  These aren't the things that are of interest to sell at La  Vieille Alliance in Aylmer, but I've not got any food related photos that I'm really happy with to do something a bit more fitting.  I'll have to work on those over Christmas when food is in abundance! 

My morning sketching is going very well.  I sit in a neighbourhood coffee shop in the mornings for about an hour and draw something, or a bunch of somethings, to keep in practice.  It will be especially important now that my drawng classes are finished.  I drew a Christmas planter that was sitting outside the window since there weren't any nudes lounging around the sidewalk.  It's snowing so they're all wearing coats today;-)

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

wheres a streaker on the street when you need them? :P

sandy said...

I'll be following along! Can't wait to see how this progresses...And good for you, keeping up with your sketching.

Megan said...

Stupid clothes. ;)

Are you going to go on taking classes, or are you done?

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

More classes if all falls into place. The classes help keep up the skills.

Maureen said...

Ha! No nudes??? Geesh. How uncooperative of them.

I would love to take some drawing classes!