Thursday 18 February 2010

Gone To The Big Cheese In The Sky.......

Cookie went to the see "The Big Cheese" this morning while the girls were getting ready for school.  It was sudden, a seizure it seems.  There were many tears and her sister even seemed a little freaked out.  Even the dog was upset and hidding.  All those emotional females were too much for him.  Funeral services and what we will do with the body until the thaw is yet to be determined.

On a happier note, I want to thank Kurt for guest posting on my blog.  I was extremely excited when he accepted my invitation.  When I told my family they were pretty much indifferent to the idea but that's not suprising since that's how they are about my own blog;-)  Three of four fondly remembers Kurt as "the bacon guy" who posted bacon fashionably dressed in a party hat on New Years that would pop onto the screen. We still reminisce about the good old days before Kurt obliterated his blog and took it down to about a dozen posts.  I know there are many that miss his blog.

I drew kick ass feet yesterday in my "Expressive Drawing" class.  I'll post those later in the week.  I wanted to enjoy Kurt's entry without feet sitting on top of his post.  Hopefully Kurt will post something else.  I have no plans to remove his name from my blog.  If you are interested, or even if you are not, he has an OPE zine that you can subscribe to that comes out in hardcopy.  Just visit his blog to find out how to subscribe.  It's a reasonable price and definately worth your while!

6 comments:

Kurt said...

OPE blog lives! It has just changed focus. Also, the frequency of posts has dropped.

tony said...

God Bless The Bacon Man,Sorry To Hear About Cookie.

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said...

I'm sorry about your loss PC. (I posted this twice because I made a typo, then with typically fine timing my laptop crashed when I tried to correct it!) Best wishes.

Serena Lewis said...

Poor Cookie...for him to go fast and unexpected must have been quite a shock. :(

Jennifer Rose said...

poor rattie :( sorry for your loss