Thursday 9 November 2006

Clarification

There has been some concern raised that the "blemish" on Mr. P. in the afore mentioned blog entry may be assumed to be on one of the more delicate and unmentionable areas of his body. Let me take this opportunity to make it clear that the blemish was actually on his face. He just didn't want it known that he used a touch of concealer to cover the outrageously large zit. Oooops!

Yesterday I also received the following from one of my dear cousins:

Warning!! Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking and sexy people. You will be safe, I'm just e-mailing you to say good-bye.

Upon further clarification we were told that I too was to be abducted, but not Mr. P. I guess no amount of concealer can adequately cover blemishes as to render them invisible to aliens. As for myself, well you saw the picture I posted a couple of days ago. I'm not holding my breath. I think I'll be on the planet for a long, long, long, long time.

Thank you. That's all.

2 comments:

tonymyles said...

I can't believe someone spent the time to email that.

Meanwhile, the aliens seem pretty cool. I've been on their ship for quite some time now...

Patti said...

awww, I was hoping to finally meet you on the ship ... take back that concealer! I'll bring the chocolate!