Monday 8 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

To all my Blogger friends, consider yourself Christmas carded.

This is the mock-up for this years card. I'm going with one this year because....well, frankly I'm lazy. I didn't hand draw, colour and put sparkles and stickers on 60 plus cards this year because....well, frankly I just don't feel like it. A month of creating original individualized art by hand was enough for a few years.

What does the theme for this card have to do with the real reason for the season? (That would be Jesus people!) Not a darn thing. It's hard to make a funny Jesus card in good taste, so you get frosty this year.


Off topic....funny story....
I was playing Scrabble with my 13 year old and 11 year old. One of One (13) read a word out loud that Two of Two had placed on the board.
"POOUND, huh, that's not a word Two!" she scolds.
"Um, One, that would be 'POND'." I correct.
"Oh" she says, now embarrassed that she can't read this simple word, "I couldn't tell with the "O" upside down with that!"

4 comments:

Kurt said...

I think between the two of us, we could come up with a funny Jesus card.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Go for it! You first Kurt.

Jams said...

What? I completely understand why she had a problem with an upside down O.

richgold said...

I think this card is magnificent.